The UH3230 USB-C Multiport Dock connects a USB-C embedded computer to up to 8 peripheral ports that include a USB-C, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort with Multi-Stream Transport, HDMI, audio and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports – through a single USB-C cable. The UH3230 allows your laptop to quickly dock and perform like a desktop computer. This multiport dock also supports USB-C Power Delivery 2.0, which means the UH3230 can provide power to matched USB-C laptops with PD Profile specifications of 20V/3A, 20V/1.8A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A.
Turn your Laptop into a Multitasking Workstation
The UH3230 connects all the devices you have ever wanted to transform your everyday USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 laptop into a more advanced desktop computer – in an instant.
There’s no need to carry or reconnect multiple cables every time you return to your desk, which means you can spend more time working or playing and less time concerned with setup.
Expand with a Further 8 Ports and Connections
The UH3230 provides eight peripheral ports – USB-C, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort with Multi-Stream Transport, HDMI, audio and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports – through a single USB-C cable. The front panel USB 3.1 port is ideal for high speed data transfers and quickly charging portable devices.
The UH3230 supports single display up to 4K resolutions via DisplayPort or HDMI and dual monitors in mirror and extended mode at resolutions up to 1080p.
Charge your Laptop while Increasing Productivity
Supports USB-C Power Delivery 2.0, which provides power to matched USB-C laptops with PD profile specifications of 20V/3A, 20V/1.8A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A.
Full Features :
- Connect up to 8 devices to a laptop through a single USB-C cable
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with 4K (UHD) resolutions*
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with 4K (UHD) resolutions*
- Analog audio line-in and line-out
- Gigabit LAN port
- Supports dual monitors in mirror and extended mode**
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 front panel port supports Fast-Charging
- Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 for charging a laptop via USB-C port; supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 20V/1.8A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A.
* For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology.
** Mac computers only support single-view output.